NEA Task 17 (Planning) : Covelines, Images and Page Furniture

 Planning for my magazine front covers:


Main Coverline 

Issue 1: Fast X : The Only X/10 Movie You Will See This Year

Big releases recently include Guardians of the galaxy 3 and Fast and Furious X.

Fast and Furious X suits my target audience more of 18-25 year olds with guardians of the galaxy potentially being aimed at a slightly younger target audience.

Issue 2: Lost In Venice : A Dennis Browne Movie

I have created this film to use on the front cover as the movie title suits my image that i will be using on the cover.

Other Coverlines 

Issue 1: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3, Dwayne Johnson interview, Behind the scenes of John Wick Chapter 4.

Issue 2: Indiana Jones, Steven Caple Jr, The Super Mario Bros. Movie 'From the arcade to the big screen'


Main Images

Issue 1: I will be casting Bradley Hillyer as Louis Leterrier (The director of fast X) 

For the actual image of Bradley i am thinking an image of him sitting in a chair looking thoughtful with a direct gaze to the camera.

Issue 2: I will be casting Jeevan as Dennis Browne walking past the Venice house.

For this image i am thinking of using an image where he has a direct gaze to the camera with a low angle shot of him standing over the camera. 


Page Furniture 

The page furniture will be relatively similar for both of my front covers as both will include:

A puff stating that the magazine is new.

A Blacked out line at the bottom with my cover lines placed within them.

A barcode on both editions.

A quote from the main image model.

A strapline and a masthead for both editions. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

Dear Moderator,  My name is Jake Sullivan. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for the ...