NEA Task 18 (Planning) : Mock Up of Cover 1 and 2

 

In order to create this mock up of my magazine's first edition I chose to use the director of the main cover line movie 'Fast X' sat down on a chair as i think that this gives off the idea that an interview might be taking place and by having other information on the main page and the contents page inside this will allow the readers to take action to find the feature article.

I have also included other conventional elements on my front cover such as a barcode and a puff stating that the magazine is new in order to encourage the readers to chose this magazine.

Other cover lines allows further interest in other subjects to be shown on the front cover.

I used mainly the same process by being conventional and keeping my theme with edition 2 of my magazine as I have used the same positioning for the barcode and puff however in this edition the feature article is about the main actor in the new transformers movie and i have chosen a low angled shot of the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

Dear Moderator,  My name is Jake Sullivan. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for the ...