NEA Task 20 (Planning) : Website Homepage and Linked Page

The homepage of my magazine’s website includes lots of promotion for the magazine as it includes an image and some text about the latest edition as well as promotion directing the customer to the magazine’s social media pages. In addition to this i have also included a video thumbnail to an interview and conventions to a magazine website such as the links to other pages in my website.
The magazine page is quite similar to the home page with the same layout of the page as a whole but i have included promotion with the gallery of my magazine editions along with filling the extra space yet to be filled with magazine editions with links to interviews with features form previous magazine editions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

Dear Moderator,  My name is Jake Sullivan. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for the ...